The role holder is responsible for driving any Kahramaa road vehicle.
·Obeys local traffic laws and regulations
· Drives vehicles to deliver materials, documents or take personnel to and from specified destinations
· Positions ropes to secure cargo for delivery as needed
·Operates vehicle in a safe and proper manner
·Checks vehicle each day before operating it to ensure that all systems are functioning properly
·Completes journey sheets to record destinations, mileage, fuel issues etc.
·Reports any defect in the vehicle immediately to the Transport Coordinator
·Maintains a check on his vehicle for any regular maintenance
·Performs other related duties as needed upon request by immediate supervisor
· Works in cooperation with Quality Assurance and Continual Improvement department on securing and maintaining the ISO 9002 certification
·Carries out and ensures the compliance of all activities within the Facilities Management Department are in-line with Kahramaa health and safety regulations
- High School Certification + Valid Qatar Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry and/or position (Preferably in the state of Qatar)
- Familiar with roads & routes in Qatar
General Services Department
03 . January . 2016