· Order materials for works as specified by the Supervisor.
· Arrangement of Vehicles to transport laborers and materials to the specific sites of work.
· Receiving purchased/delivered materials and checking quality/quantity according to approved samples and specifications.
· Recording attendance and time sheets of laborers.
· Supervision of plants and equipment records and maintenance.
· Performs other related duties as needed upon request by the immediate supervisor.
· Inspects materials used on the site and ensures the quality is as per guidelines set
· Inspects construction/ maintenance work for which specific permits are required
· Monitors performance of the team Contractors/plumber/Aluminiumsmith/gardener on site
· Submits periodic reports to the supervisor on complaints, violations and any other site related issues
· Performs other related duties as needed upon request by Supervisor – Civil Maintenance
· Works in cooperation with Quality Assurance and Continual Improvement department on securing and maintaining the ISO 9002 certification
· Carries out and ensures the compliance of all activities within the Facilities Management Department are in-line with Kahramaa health and safety regulations
· Diploma or equivalent, preferable in Civil Engineering
Driving licence + More than 6 years of relevant experience in a similar industry and/or position
General Services Department
05 . January . 2016