1. Report directly to the department manager.
2. As Lead Auditor, oversees planning, staffing, scheduling of assignments and reviewing work done.
3. Prepare Internal Audit Section annual plan based on risks assessment for inclusion in Department Business Plan.
4. Prepare progress reports and follow up on audit recommendations for closure.
5. Plan, organize and execute audit assignments and produce reports and presentations.
6. Review draft policies and procedures in the corporation prior to publication.
7. Participate in development of systems and improvement initiatives in the Corporation.
8. Provide expert advice on business risks, controls and best practices to the Corporation.
9. Investigate fraudulent and unethical business practice incidents
a) Bachelor degree and/or professional certification from a recognized University in an appropriate discipline preferably Accountancy, Business, Economics/Engineering Degree with relevant experience.
b)Minimum12 Years of professional experience including at least 8 years in an
audit or quality assurance function
c) Having sound knowledge & practical day-to-day experience in handling ACL - Audit software
Internal Audit & Quality Dept
29 . April . 2014