The role holder is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include trucks, front-end loaders, shovel and drilling excavator, crane, fork lift, truck long bed with crane, tractor head, tower wagon, and other pieces of equipment.
·Operates all heavy equipment according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
·Ensures safety and efficiency in operations of heavy equipment in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life
·Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
·Maintains roads and transportation systems in order
·Cleans equipment as scheduled and/or required
·Ensures heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
·Advises Foreman – Transport Operations of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
·Participates in routine maintenance
·Performs other related duties as needed upon request by immediate supervisor
· Works in cooperation with Quality Assurance and Continual Improvement department on securing and maintaining the ISO 9002 certification
· Carries out and ensures the compliance of all activities within the Facilities Management Department are in-line with Kahramaa health and safety regulations
- High School Certification + Heavy vehicle equipment operating license (Valid Qatar license)
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in a similar industry and/or position (Preferably in the state of Qatar).
- Familiar with roads & routes in Qatar.
General Services Department
03 . January . 2016